Friday, September 19, 2008

And a quick view into the future before it catches up to me

This series of three will be my first full project. I want to attempt a full 360Deg. walk-around with a reversed image transfered onto foam again. The other three will be all separate images with pieces of instruments molded into them. I haven't quite finished the design into how that is going to work since I need to pick up the instruments this weekend and have a little fun with metal snips and a hammer. All of the pieces in this work are physically going to have instruments in them, but it's tough to determine where actual pieces will fit until the project is finished and the pieces are acquired since I can alter the image infinitely, but the pieces, not so much. More to come on this later...

1 comment:

A Girl Can Always Dream said...

James,
I'm figuring you guys have been posting for about three wks and with around 3 entries posted a week you should be up to about 9 entries.

You are at 6. So although you've been picking up the pace recently and will hopefully continue to do so - you are at a C - right now with your blog grade.