Friday, September 12, 2008

Working...

As I attempt to juggle the 3 different studios, I'm happy to say that my content and style has spanned across mediums and different things aren't turning up in printmaking and painting. I've expanded my view on the subject to the total abstract, more analytic in form. This week, drawings for my first computer art piece are finally coming together and getting scanned in. Digital painting is up next and all kinds of battles shall commence with the scanner as linework and crosshatching are giving me hell to add to the pieces. More to come later...

3 comments:

A Girl Can Always Dream said...

Post some of the sketches or work in progress!

-Jessica

Laura said...

Yeah James, where are the images!? I think you have a good start on things. I'll look forward to some finished images posted on your blog.

spoonful of sugar said...

your painting really came along nicely & it really corresponds with the digital art piece i saw you working on earlier!